Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Big acrylic dome problem

Hi Darek, were you are in Europe? And how much is your budget..

Just the plain sheet for a 580 mm Diameter by 40 mm Acrylic is around 400 euro.

Maybe the small company in Berlin,Germany which make the domes for
Peppers, Nemo and Drebel  can make the think and you grap it there
to safe transportation, package box etc..

What was the figures? 1500 mm diameter by 70 mm thickness
by how many degrees ? How much work deep you want ?

groet Carsten