RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Official 2008 Convention Announcement

FYI:

Alec Smyth sent some DVD's to our convention last year that he created, which have some great content regarding how various components on his sub work and also footage from the 2006 convention.  It was nicely put together with music and sound effects, and was very informative I thought.  I'll bring them to the convention this year too.  They are free at the convention if you want to grab one there, or I can ship it if you pay for the envelope and postage...let's say $2.

Jon