From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org]On Behalf Of ShellyDalg@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2008 10:03 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] new thruster type

In a message dated 5/20/2008 10:41:45 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, emile@airesearch.nl writes:
http://www.submachine.eu/"www.submachine.eu
Hi Emile. I couldn't get any of those links to go through, but it sounds like the "ring thruster" that was posted a while back. It was a short video of one and a rope was being sucked into it and then spit back out. It seems to me the talk ended up it's being pretty expensive, but had some nice advantages.
Frank D.