RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Official 2008 Convention Announcement

I am pleased to announce that Tom McKenna (VP Sales and Marketing), and Tom
Daley (Submarine Test Manager) at Micropore, Inc. have accepted our
invitation to speak at the 2008 Convention regarding their CO2 absorbancy
products, and a new powered scrubber utilizing ExtendAir CO2 cartridges that
has applications to small submersibles.

In addition to their in-house engineering test facilities, I have talked to
Tom McKenna about testing their new scrubber in one of our subs as an
exercise to monitor it's effectiveness and provide additional feedback.  If
your sub has life-support (Oxygen, 02, and CO2 sensors) and you are bringing
it to the convention, please contact me privately to volunteer for this
test.  The testing will be performed on land and we will setup human
monitoring in case of emergency.  Depending upon our budget, PSUBS may be
able to supply the O2 and CO2 sensors.

Jon