Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Drydive sub on display

In a message dated 5/7/2008 3:33:00 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, drydivenz@yahoo.com writes:
http://www.thenewzealandboatshow.co.nz/Attractions.htm#submarine
Hi Brent. That looks like lots of fun. A great opportunity to show your beautiful boat. I haven't seen any news on it since you first posted the link on launch day. Nice to see it again. Really nice job! I've almost got my wife talked into a trip to Australia. Hope to meet you some day and see your boat up close. All the best, Frank D.