Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Looking for electric motors.

Hi Les. Good to hear from you again. Hope you're feeling better. Thanks for the compliment. I never even thought of auto parts. I think I'll stick with the hydraulic actuators, but may have some uses for small electrics too. I down loaded the picture from last year's convention where all 4 subs and captains are moored at the shore, from your frappr site. I'll put it up in my local watering hole. Lots of friends are curious. Thanks. I've been watching the videos from Peter's launch in Copenhagen. Man that's cool!  Frank D.