Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Dome window

Hi Hugh. Take this time in the beginning and enjoy it. The more time you spend on design, the fewer problems you'll have during fabrication. In most cases, form follows function. Each of us has a slightly different purpose for our subs, and the individual designs reflect that. Most of the K boats are modified to some degree to fit that builder's needs. All the boats have similarities, and the Kittredge design is a good basic platform, having been tested and proven many times. This group of guys has been very helpful to me, and we all share the curiosity and enthusiasm that a project like this requires. For me, and I suspect the other guys too, the build is half the fun, and we all like to share in each others projects. You're going to have lots of fun building yours, and we are all here to help. If you can make the convention, you'll get a good idea of what's been done, and meet the guys. Time well spent, and very inspiring. More than once, It's the little things I picked up from these guys that has helped me along. This is still a brand new sport, and there's lots of room for innovation. The fact that all these guys are so willing to share their individual expertise and experiences makes the journey that much more fun. There's a wealth of information available from the group. All you have to do is ask. Most important.......Have fun! Frank D.