Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Through hulls for shafts

That sounds good David. I like the description of your project. It sounds really good. Do you have any concept sketches ? As you can tell, I'm into the streamlined shapes. Have you seen the concrete sub Wil is building ? It sounds like a beautiful boat. Hope to see it when it's delivered here in San Francisco area. I may even be able to take my sub over there and we can get photos of both of them sitting side by side. I bet that will make the 5:00 news! Frank D.