Sent: Friday, April 25, 2008 2:46 PM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Frank's pics

Hi guys. I've spent a couple days in the shop, working on the front end. Nice to be back with my friend...."The big hammer".
Here's a couple of pictures so far. I still need to add two bottom struts, fit it to the hull, and make the hull attachment tabs. Then I guess it's back to the foam.( rats!) Frank D.

Checked by AVG.