To: <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 9:25 AM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Viewport locations.

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the words of encouragement. Don't worry, im not burnt out yet! But it is amazing how everything seems to take a lot longer than you think. I should be a builder.

I think the major problem is that i messed up with the rings so instead of making the required 7, i eneded up making 11! doh! Its a long story but i had to make 4 again. Installing the rings is also a misserable job because it takes all day for just one and you've still just got a pipe.

Anyway, its like you all say a good learing experience. Plus of course i enjoy the work. The rings are now done so once the tower is on and viewports are in (next job) i should feel like i'm getting somewhere.

Also there is that pesky "work" business that i have to go to wasting 7 hours of sub building time a day. oh well, better get on with it.

cheers
James