Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Steering systems

Thanks Vance and Dan. All good points. My sketch isn't really what I plan on putting together on the bench, but more of a concept sketch to show the relationship of the flow from one device to the other. Still researching what kind of cylinders are available and what modifications are needed. I've got a friend who works at a supply house for that type of thing, so when I go into town I'll hook up with him and see what's readily available. I'll keep you guys posted on what I find out- the good and the bad. Frank D.