Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Looking for a wet sub I saw on tv...

There was a sub like you described available for sale a while back. It was kind of like a mini bike thing with a bubble for the head. I think maybe it had a snuba line supplying air to the bubble. There was mention of them being available for rent at a resort in the Caribbean  (I think.) Is that the one you saw ? You might try a google search using "scooter" with the other standard words for submersibles. If I get time, I'll see if I can find anything. Frank D.