From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of ShellyDalg@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2008 12:32
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] big squid

Hi Brian. Yes, fond memories of 20,000 leagues. These ones are 6 to 8 feet long and aren't a risk to my sub. The big ones down deep however could be. MBARI here in Monterey has sent ROV's down but haven't seen any big ones yet. It's a big ocean, who knows what's out there. Frank D.

It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money & Finance.