RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Homemade Sub Stolen, Sold For Scrap

Well James,

   Although building the sub yourself is supposed to be most of the fun, If another sub builder aquired it, He to could still sell it for scrap and apply that which he got from the salvage to his own project and learn a bit from how you were making yours.
   Your loved ones would be removed from the task of finding a buyer for something they know absolutely nothing about. I would say just notify your spouse of this desire and leave them the ability to contact the club leader. It may not ensure your project would be completed, but if someone could learn anything from your work, would this not be giving one last time?

                                                                                    David Bartsch

P.S.: I found a psub in the childrens museum in Indianapolis, In. that is a climb aboard childrens display. I know not its name or builder...just that it is there.