Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST]Hydro Caps

Hi Ken,

Interesting.  I guess that just shows how much distortion there is with a photo.  The caps have a standard 7/8" end that is made to fit all standard batteries, which have a 7/8" hole and bayonet twist-lock caps.  Everything from small golf cart batteries to industrial fork lift cells use the same size opening in the battery.  I can shoot some more photos tomorrow if you want.

I just sent you the photo without looking at it.  I guess the last guy I sent them to was in Europe if the dimensions were metric.

Ron