From: ShellyDalg@aol.com [mailto:ShellyDalg@aol.com]
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 13:22:28 EDT
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] New pic- Frank D.

Hi guys. Here's two new pics of the sub. One showing the rear body taking
shape, and one showing the hatch installed. That damn hatch weighs almost 100
pounds ! Gotta get to work on a spring. Frank D.
_http://www.frappr.com/?a=viewphoto&id=1578526&pid=9557456_
(http://www.frappr.com/?a=viewphoto&id=1578526&pid=9557456)

Home.