Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] hatch o ring size

In a message dated 3/30/2008 6:53:42 P.M. Central Daylight Time, ShellyDalg@aol.com writes:
It's always nice to talk to someone who isn't convinced I'm a lunatic !

Frank I am not sure anyone building a submarine can make a strong case
of sanity heheh

Today's frustration is hatch O ring size.

I have ordered and received an AS568-743 Buna-N Oring 70 duro Shore A
23.940" ID X .275" from Webster Engineering Corp per K350 Plans which do not
state size of O ring just part number

the plans call for a 23.625 ID ring groove .215 deep

Do these rings get stretched that much?

Dean Ackman