From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org]On Behalf Of Scott Waters
Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2008 1:34 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] is this ok

I have been talking with port plastics. They gave me a price of $526.25 for a 20" diameter by 3" thick and $42.89 for 10" diameter and 1.5" thick. I thought it sounded pretty good. Let me know if you think this is good. the sales rep I am deling with, his e-mail is mhecht@portplastics.com . I hope my researching helps out the group.
Thanks,
Scott Waters