RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Store Front and Product Survey

I would like to see a how to book on how to build your own surface support ship. (like a modified platform boat with small crane). I would also like to see a bigger selection of portholes and would like to see thruster pods for sale. I think using the group to leverage buying power would be good. I think using psubs as a broker would be good also. One other kinda off the topic thing I would like to see on the site is a attachment page for the site (example: how to make hydrolic arms, underwater tools, etc). I am very excited to be a part of this group now and hope I can contribute to help the group as well.
Thanks,
Scott Waters

Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 10:44:40 -0800
From: psubs2001@yahoo.com
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Store Front and Product Survey
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org

Hi Folks,

Here is your chance to give PSUBS LLC direction on what you would like to see at the PSUBS Store.

1. What type of products you would like at the www.psubs.org store? Submarine parts, books, how-to books, submersible plans, surface support boat plans, CDs, DVDs, software, whole submarines, models, vacation packages... What broad categories should be explored?

2. What particular items should be offered? History books, submarine design books, plans, pingers, underwater telephones, thruster pods, viewports, bouys, lift bags, scuba tanks.... what is unique to home built submersibles that you can't get from a regular scuba shop or is hard to locate else where?

3. Should PSUBS use you as a collective group to leverage your buying power for better deals for group members?

4. Should PSUBS be, or offer the service to be, contacting sources on your behalf as a broker or middleman?

5. Did you know PSUBS had a store front at http://www.psubs.org/store/?

Thanks,
Ray