Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Frank's been busy.

Hi guys. I have been working on the rear structure and motor mounts lately. Not finished yet, but here's a couple of shots showing the pivoting motor mounts and rear structure.
I have to add some linkage but am waiting for the actuator to finalize the fabrication for the pivot mechanism.
Next phase will be to make a foam mold of the rear ballast tank, then another foam mold for the fairing that will cover all this up.
Gotta go do my honey-do-list for a few days, but hope to get back on it soon. Frank D.

The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. AOL Music takes you there.