Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Hydrodynamic Hatch Viewport Arrangement

Brent, are the add-ons included in the premium package, or did you buy them
separately?  I have SW 2008 Professional, which includes the "express"
versions of the FEA and CFD applets, but those are really teasers and not
functional enough to do anything useful with.

-Sean