Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Minn-Kota Thrusters -- Was: teathers

Hi Ken. I don't know what the maximum is, but the matching motor is 36 volt, 46 amp.
The speed controller part no. is 2774001 and I bought all the stuff from www.trollingmotorparts.com and would recommend them. Basically you are buying replacement parts for Minnkota's saltwater trolling motor with hand control. The price was $129 each for the controller.
There is a foot controller available also. (price....?)
The controller is used on both 24 and 36 volt models. Don't know what the max volts would be.
I don't know what battery lead length is specified, but anytime you use DC power, the shorter the better.
They also have a machined aluminum fitting that screws into the motor housing where the carbon fiber shaft would normally go, which seals out water around the wires. Jim Kocerek gave me one this week ( he also bought these motors , but won't be able to use the fitting due to his mounting platform.)
The people are friendly, prices are cheap, and it shipped in about 3 days.( 4 motors, 4 controllers, 4 props.)
Total was about $1600. Frank D.