Sent: Friday, November 16, 2007 12:10 PM
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] au revoir my friends for now

Fellow Psubbers,

After several years of intense involvement and study in this fascinating subject, the time has unfortunately come that I have to step aside. I wont be leaving the mailist, just filing directly to a dedicated mailbox. I just won't be as involved anymore but will on occasion, pop in to see what's going on.

A combination of life's commitments, lack of spousal interest, and the logistic realities that we have all discussed so many times, preclude my pursuing a submersible project at this time. Hopefully, someday in full retirement if time and circumstances present themselves, I will be in a position to reconsider. If I am able, I will make an attempt to attend the '09' convention if in Florida.

I take from this experience a wealth of knowledge gained from my interactions with people on this list and, newly found CAD skills....not a bad deal at all! I could list the names of those responsible for this but, I wont...you know who you are! Please feel free to contact me at any time via my regular inbox.

Au Revoir for now my friends

Joe Perkel