From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of David Bartsch
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 3:14 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] RFC - Radio communications for submersible dive operations

To all,

   Communications via underwater active/passive sonar is under development and already is showing great promise! A conversation will be possible between two submerged submarines and depth will no longer be of concideration! The ongoing research should be able to provide substantial information by this comming Spring following some extensive testing and the results will be shared with the group.

                                                                         David Bartsch