From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of Peter Madsen
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2007 5:25 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] EURONAUT color

Carsten and others...

What is right...do you paint a submarine in antifouling paint from keel to top periscope, or only to surfaced construction water line ?

Did Carstens answer meant he gives EURONAUT blue paint up to this or is it the whole boat ? Anti fouling paints are not always good for anything else then antifouling - some will very fast get rubbed off if used on deck.

We have today all of Kraka covered with antifouling - but I am not sure if people generally thinks a boat in that style looks better with a marked waterline - last year Kraka was red below water - now all is dull black.

Comments wellcome.

Regards,

Peter

Jeg beskyttes af den gratis SPAMfighter til privatbrugere.
Den har indtil videre sparet mig for at få 24194 spam-mails
Betalende brugere får ikke denne besked i deres e-mails.
Hent en gratis SPAMfighter her.