From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org]On Behalf Of Brent Hartwig
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2007 5:33 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] UEM Project

Hello Jon,

I think I've seen that page in the past. Interesting, I'll have to order the DVD.

Is there enough detail in the DVD to work out how to configure are own subs in this way, or is George working on some drawings?

I have been thinking about trying a kite sail, to some times pull the K-250 or other sub.

Regards,
Brent Hartwig