To: <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2007 5:07 PM
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Diesel Generators

I've been searching around to try and find the smallest of the small marine diesel generators but so far the smallest one I've found is about 130 -210lbs and I'm not even sure they'd be appropriate for use inside a psub.

Does anyone run small scale D/E in their sub? If so, what are you using?

~patrick
(creeping out of the shadows)

Ref.:
http://www.kohlerpower.com/marine/detail.htm?sectionNumber=13461&categoryNumber=8361&prodnum=71561

http://www.centralmainediesel.com/order/4300N.asp?page=4300N

our server receiving your request.

PSUBS.ORG
PO Box 53
Weare, NH  03281

--
Jeg beskyttes af den gratis SPAMfighter til privatbrugere.
Den har indtil videre sparet mig for at få 23516 spam-mails.