FW: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Reference books on ebay

My dreams of one day being anything more than an armchair submariner never really got going.
i still have an ROV project that i've been working on a little bit at a time for the last 10 years but starting my own business has put that on a back burner ever further away. (unless i can somehow tie it in with an FX Makeup project!)

having been a lurker of this site for many years and collected a few reference books that might be useful to this group, i've decided to put them on ebay
with advance warning to the members of this group.

A copy of the much desired Busby - Manned Submersibles (free sale but need the postage and packing to be paid for)

A copy of George Kitteridge's - I Found Israels Atom Bomb Factory that i'm including with the busby one.

1970 copy of Oceanology Today by Robert Barton (an old but interesting reference book)

and

2 books - Janes Ocean Technology 1974-75 and 1976-77

i should have them up in the next few days....
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/HobbyFX    will take you to my page.

if anyone is interested in giving me a quick sale before i auction them, let me know asap especially for the busby!

steve bosworth