[PSUBS-MAILIST] RE: Sonar FW: Torch Parts

G-day P-subbers

This maybe a simple solution to some of the issues described in this string so far. This company produce custom cable glands for depths to 300m for their underwater Torches. I have owned and used their equipment for years for cave, wreck and night diving.

Follow the string of e-mails below for company and website info.

Jon can we list this company on the website under the suppliers section?

Regards

Steve Pearce