Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Pressure dock Nemo and Update Euronaut.

Reinhard High Pressure Dock for Nemo is nearly finished.

We will pressure Nemo and Sgt.Peppers to full test deep
and also new Equipment like domes etc. in this dock.

http://www.euronaut.org/content/upload/notes/P8180861.JPG

http://www.euronaut.org/content/upload/notes/P9090865.JPG

http://www.psubs.org/psub_pic/ReinhardMonikaKuster.html

Update Euronaut:

The main Battery of 64 batterys 12 V 100 Ah Gel is temporary on place.
Its second hand but seems in good condition and will be load next time and than tested.

At the moment I am at work to install six converter from 24 V Dc to 220 V AC.
220 V AC is nessesary for all the electric servo units for side and deep
controll fins and the mainvales.

And six 2,7 KW charger from 400 V AC to 48 V DC Battery are also under
installation progres.

The main Barrteyr will normal have 382 Volt DC in Engine run mode.
But can be switch to 48 Volt into load mode. Most reason for this was
that a USV Unit of 9 charge at 2,7 Kw from a telephone radio station
was available for free.

regards Carsten