Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] transit and brakes

I am still looking at loading into a 36' roamer cris craft steel hull Roamer

It looks close on stability gonna have to get some better experts to help

The plan A is to still tow with it.  My idea is from my old car days.
A tow bar type system  attached to the support craft. Plus loading the sub
into a plain empty boat hull

Other than that I think I have a solution to my concerns about going
fast (still want to), as I discussed at convention.

I think my fail safe will be an emergency deployment of a sea anchor.
I have pulled a few parachutes at 200 mphs heheh outa work

Dean