From: "David Bartsch" <dbartsch2236@hotmail.com>
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Passive sonar at the convention
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 22:24:23 -0400

To the lucky four individuals who aquired a copy of "how to build a passive sonar system with trainable bearing capabilities" at this last convention, the updates and conclusions are soon to be in print and will be mailed to your provided postal addresses once ready. Complete copies can then be made and shipped to anyone to whom you wish to provide them to. One update will be the final solution on how to make these hydrophones work at greater depths than it is capable of now. Think you have the solution? Share with us your ideas, test it out, and share with us your testing results. Get involved! Send your mailing address to: dbartsch2236@hotmail.com and I will ensure it is secure and in my mailing file.