Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Aqua Jet Cutting Acrylic

My two flat water cut acrylic windows in the bulkhead
to the diver lock out chamebr just resistant
and pass the 320 meter (1000 feet) pressure test.

In manned operation they will not see more than 250 m deep.

Ist maybe whise to purchase the raw material in a industrial
shop with some description - not nessesary in the small shop
at the corner.

I test my windows and I know that Peter, Emile
and Reinhard did the same.

And milling acrilic is nearly same cheap as water cutting.

regards Carsten