[PSUBS-MAILIST] Rice Speed Nozzles more efficient than Kort 19a Nozzle

Here is a couple of very good links.

http://www.propellerpages.com/?c=nozzles&f=Speed_Nozzle_Tests

These guys say that there Korts nozzles are better then the Rice nozzles. It looks like they are going to make use work for it.

http://www.solarnavigator.net/kort_nozzle.htm

The Deep Flight Aviator DF-502sub was using, I believe Kort nozzles. There site states that the sub has already been retired.

"The experimental prototype Deep Flight Aviator has been de-commissioned. The submersible is being replaced by the state of the art Deep Flight Super Falcon submersibles, which offer highly advanced safety and operational features, and are currently being designed/built for private clients."

http://www.deepflight.com/

I never saw it go inverted, so as a hydrobatic sub prototype, it must of been missing something important. Still a very cool sub though.

Regards,
Brent Hartwig