Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Real Live Submerge Testing on a 12 Volt Lawnmower Battery

In a message dated 8/7/2007 3:34:59 PM Central Daylight Time, vbra676539@aol.com writes:
There's as awful lot of potential in a battery bank, and it'll bite your butt if you aren't careful.
Vance thanks for the post. I myself am going to have 24 large deep cycle normal
trolling motor types. I will be configured for 72 volts DC and don't even want to
think about total amp capability. And yes I have seen a battery explode and I mean
that literally, and I know what an explosion is as I have been trained in demolitions.

Batteries can be very deadly and in many ways.

Nothing for any off us to take lightly

Dean