From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org
[mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org]On Behalf Of James
Frankland
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2007 3:54 AM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Syntactic Foam Attached to a Metal Hull

hi all.

i keep sending a message to the group but it never arrives, even though im
receieving all the messages ok.  Can someone please reply to me so i can
test my mail is working!  Thanks!

Is there an limit for attachments on the mail list?  I'm trying to send one
to you all thats a whopping.....94k, so surely this should be ok?

James F.