To: <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2007 10:22 PM
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Lead bar production for Euronaut

www.euronaut.org/content/gfx/interior/IMG_4890.jpg

Seems I don't. Fresh filtered air from the submarine own working compressor..

Hello Carsten,

That's allot of lead. I pour my own lead balls for shotting muzzle loaded black powder rifles. If I had all your lead, that would be allot of shooting. ; )'

I trust your not breathing the fumes.

Best Regards,

Brent

our server receiving your request.

PSUBS.ORG
PO Box 53
Weare, NH  03281

--
Jeg beskyttes af den gratis SPAMfighter til privatbrugere.
Den har indtil videre sparet mig for at få 19783 spam-mails.