From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org
[mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of
MerlinSub@t-online.de
Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2007 4:49 AM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] European Video Clips

Hi Jeremy - send me you post adress (this is the adress were I can send
real letters or DVDs.. ;-) ) and I will send you some DVDs in different
formats - so you can send to Youtube what ever you like, Euronaut,
Sgt.Peppers, Kraka, Freya, 2dive and Nemo. Its more than 2 hours
Material.

Or is somebody in the group here which want to go to  the Michigan
Convention and can handel european Pal formats and different DVD and CD
Movie formats: I can send it to him and everybody how like can have a
closer look on the convention in high resoulution.

Regards Carsten

"Jeremy Crawford" <g_calhoun@hotmail.com> schrieb:

> Been 2 years since I posted but always lurking :)  Hey, If you can
point me tp where I can download the file I would be happy to edit and
compress it as needed.  This is what I do for a living.  Let me know.

> Jeremy
>

> From: brenthartwig@hotmail.comTo:
> personal_submersibles@psubs.orgSubject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Euronaut
> Video ClipsDate: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 14:12:09 -0700
>

> Carsten,
> Holy Mollie that's a big one. With my current internet connection, it
I would be 90 years old before it finished downloading. I would just
download it from my email, at my friends place that has fast internet.
> As for YouTube your video is limited to 10 minutes and 100 MB.
Youtube lowers the quality of the videos so they are faster to download.
If you have a video editing program, you can break it into short bits
and perhaps even lower the quality.
> Brent
>

> From:  MerlinSub@t-online.deReply-To:
personal_submersibles@psubs.orgTo:
<personal_submersibles@psubs.org>Subject:  Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Euronaut
Video ClipsDate:  28 Jul 2007 20:21 GMT>What is the maximium size for
youtube ?>>I have here a video of 159 MB..>>regards Carsten>>"Brent
Hartwig" <brenthartwig@hotmail.com> schrieb:> >> >> >> >> > Greatings
Carsten,> >> >> >> >> >> > Not that you have anything better to do, ; )'
but what is the possibility of you taking a couple of walk around videos
of the interier of Euronaut, and then putting it on YouTube or sending
it durectly? I would love to see a clip of you opening the bottom hatch
for the DLO. What can I say, I'm a submarine half full kind of guy.> >>
> Cheers,> >> > Brent> >> >> >> >
complete within five minutes of our server receiving your request.
PSUBS.ORG PO Box 53 Weare, NH  03281 603-529-1100
complete within five minutes of>our server receiving your
request.>>PSUBS.ORG>PO Box 53>Weare, NH
process and should be complete within five minutes of our server
receiving your request. PSUBS.ORG PO Box 53 Weare, NH 03281 603-529-1100

> Local listings, incredible imagery, and driving directions - all in
one place! Find it!
> http://maps.live.com/?wip=69&FORM=MGAC01

automated process and should be complete within five minutes of our