From: Lil Brother LLC <lil_brother_llc@bellsouth.net>
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 12:29 am
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Diver Lockout.... serious question here!!

I've got into some pretty serious questions lately......and I've done a
little reading about diver lockout (archives), but the archives raised a
question.

If you have a 1 atm sub, with a diver lockout........how do you lock a diver
back in?

Are there any 1 atm subs with a lockout?

If there are......if the lockout has been pressurized to the outside
pressure........what method is used to depressurize it back to 1 atm?
(these questions are redundant I know)

And  the last....the important one.....is this on the dangerous side? If you
depressurize to fast......the bends.

I was reading about the nice sub.....(the Krata I think.....please don't
quote me ....I've had a very long two days)......but I didn't notice if it
was 1 atm or not.

Some one learn me on this.   :-)

(Hey....at least I know what a VBT is for now.)

James Long
Owner/Designer
Lil Brother LLC (Instrument Division)