From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org
[mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org]On Behalf Of Phil Nuytten
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2007 11:53 PM
To: INTERNET:personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] SCUBA Limits

        Recently, I  had a thought ( always dangerous, our guys tell me)
What about just selling the 'plastic' (or lightweight mild steel) hulls,
battery pods, domes, etc., as a kind of a kit. Sorta like K350's but
jazzier looking (in my biased opinion) and I guess the question that I
didn't research any further was: what would it have to sell for in order to
be attractive to home builders?
Any thoughts? (I can hear Vance thinking 'Jeez, are you nuts? don't you
have enough problems now?)
Regards
Phil Nuytten