Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] SCUBA Limits

I'm really enjoying this comparison of PSUBs with scuba.  So Jay, you've looked at some scuba safety stats?  Before I saw your note, I was thinking that with scuba there are so many man-hours in the water compared with small subs, that it must be hard to get a fair comparison.  But I could see that tech diving, or maybe rebreathers, might be a better niche to focus on, considering the higher costs, greater depths and greater required knowledge of the participants.

And funny but I've been thinking what a poor man's Deep Worker might look like, as an alternative to scuba.  Something small, but not quite Sgt. Pepper small!

Paul