Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Welding Revisited

Dan,

I will apologize and say that I read your post wrong.

I thought you implied that the welds on the subs should be x-ray tested.
Which is not what you implied at all.

You stated the welds should be x-ray quality.  I went back and reread the
post.

I understand you are relaying your expertise, and I appreciate that.

I also understand that you have to make the assumption that every person is
the average "Joe." (Joe don't take offense)

I, on the other hand, do a vast amount of research and learning to complete
whatever is necessary to complete the task at hand.

I'm not a certified welder, but will probably become one for the task, if I
do decide to more forward with the building of a sub.

This is a case of, the other guys behind will not be in it, mine will. It's
not that I don't trust another person, but I could be having a really bad
experience, and the welder could be at home pitching the baseball around
with his kid. I believe in "rowing my own canoe."

James Long
Owner/Designer
Lil Brother LLC (Instrument Division)