Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] X Thruster Arrangement

Hi Joe. I have a picture on frappr of the current project. It shows the motors and ballast tanks and should make clear the arrangements.
As I said, I'm more of a pencil and paper kind of guy, and this was my attempt to share the project with you guys. Sure doesn't look like the nice drawings you all make, but the basic shape is there.
Try this link, maybe it will get you there.
Frank D.