From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org]On Behalf Of Peter Madsen
Sent: Sunday, July 22, 2007 4:21 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Pat's Group

Dear Psubbers,

I wish to take no part in this stuf about who is bad and who is good and only talks not build and so on... If you genually feel that someone does somthing bad and wish for all to know that - then please remember the "why"

Jon - why do you think Pat Regan is "egotistical, pretentious, and a bull-shitter" - ? I had the impression that he was a nice psubber from hawaii - who loves cupper helmets and writes nice things about other psubbers ? Is he not like that ?

I all - remember we share a wonderfull hobby and interest and both do´ers and talker´s may have someting to give...

Most really importent people are infact talker´s - J F Kennedy - Chirchill - Adolf Hitler - Werner von Braun - mostly talked...along with Josef Stalin and Albert Einstein...

I will no DO som mere propeller mount stuff with two good freinds - that are definetly DOérs...

Best and kind regards,

Peter