From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org]On Behalf Of Stephen Pearce
Sent: Sunday, July 22, 2007 7:16 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Pat's Group

Jon

Did you really use those adjectives? J

One brilliant aspect of P-subs is that’s it is “OK” to ask a question if you are completely ignorant on a topic. Normally such a question is answered with goodwill and patience. In a nutshell this group is inclusive and egalitarian, which would explain its growth.

As for Brent, I also enjoy your energy and ideas! My Son liked the ‘Bat-sub’ as he calls so much that he included some of your pics in his year1 (he’s nearly 6) project ”Transport in the future”. Yes you were credited!

Warm regards

Steve Pearce