Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Convention Sponsor

Thanks Steve. Support is always appreciated. Although I'm a new guy to PSUBS, I've learned a lot from this group.
Seeing the mail back and forth, and the lively discussions, I'm constantly surprised by the helpfulness and  advice offered by the more seasoned members.
There is a wide variety of backgrounds represented here, and everyone has great thoughts to share.
This group is definitely unique in their approach and respectful in their discussions.
Thanks again....Frank D.