From: Paul Kreemer <paulkreemer@gmail.com>
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2007 5:19:26 PM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Interest in your project

I have to second that "Wow!"  Nice engineering.

Cliff, how did you design the hydrodynamics?  Some aircraft techniques?  I see a prop, wings, control surface, etc...

And what kind of water clarity are you aiming for when testing that top speed?!  :-)   Or rather, I didn't see any sonars spec'd in your description.

Paul