Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Spam Filtering Problems

James, what e-mail client are you using?  You should be able to set up a filter
on this mailing list to automatically whitelist all incoming PSubs messages, and
move or copy them into a specific folder.  I am on a number of lists, and
receive e-mail from a variety of organizations related to both my work and my
recreational pursuits.  I do all of the filtering related to this stuff first,
and then filter out the spam / junk as the last filter in the list.  False
positives for spam are a much bigger problem than false negatives.

-Sean