From: Recon1st@aol.com
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] hard vbt sytems
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 19:44:03 EDT

Guys I have been reading all the archives on vbt systems etc and have
not really gotten the answer to my idea.

What I am looking at is using 3 to 4 SCBA tanks on each side for vbt's
these are 40 or 45 cuft hp cylinders. I am thinking on valving both the
water in let and the air blow, and the ability to give a pre measured amount
of blow air which equals water quanity.

The tanks will run horizontal and piped to have a upward u shape connection
so water does not slosh from one tank to the other.

I guess what I am trying to accomplish is more fully blown floatation
(freeboard)
and I am trying to fine balance so when I point the nose down using dive
planes and
vectored thrust, once the water in these tanks moves forward I would like to
stay at that attitude and neutral the controls and stay pointed down.

I just bet I am dreaming of obtaining this kind of balance, but really like
being
ignorant. Like alot of you my first plans was a sea vue flying sub heheh

any ideas

Dean Ackman