From: <MerlinSub@t-online.de>
To: <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2007 5:01 AM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] S101

www.euronaut.org/content/upload/notes/IMG_2489a.JPG

www.euronaut.org/content/upload/notes/113-1333a.JPG

MerlinSub@t-online.de

removeme-personal_submersibles@psubs.org  Removal of your email address from this mailing list occurs by an automated process and should be complete within five minutes of our server receiving your request.  PSUBS.ORG PO Box 53 Weare, NH  03281 603-529-1100 ************************************************************************ ************************************************************************ **************!